From 16 to 19 January 2016, the world of flooring will gather in Hanover for a new edition of Domotex. AW, Europe’s trend-setting broadloom carpet producer, will show off its innovative side in Hall 6 at Stand A20.
- When people go in search of broadloom carpet, they soon find themselves unable to see the wood for the trees. With AWESOME² from AW, customers can quickly and easily choose the exact carpet that best matches their taste and lifestyle. You too can rediscover the pleasure of choosing in the AW Black Box.
- The combination of Schöner Wohnen and AW potentiates the two payers’ expertise. Europe’s largest interior design magazine and most innovative carpet manufacturer offer a collection that suits the trend- and price-conscious customer exactly. The AW team will tell you why the Schöner Wohnen collection is the result of a perfect match in Hall 6.
- You thought design carpet was just another word for old-fashioned? Come and see for yourself that the opposite is true. AW’s trend team takes a quirky perspective on current interior trends. Wonderfully soft marble, hip ceramic and subtle concrete come together in the AW Design Box.
- Would you like to create your own bespoke carpet, precise to the centimetre and in stylish harmony with your interior decor? It can be done with à la Carte³, a unique concept for interior design and furniture retailers.
In the press folder you will find more information about the highlights that AW will take to this edition of Domotex.
Text and visuals (high resolution) can be downloaded from the FTP server
- login: aw@domotex2016
- password: aw2016
AW is a European manufacturer of tufted broadloom carpet, with production facilities in Ronse (Belgium) and Liberec (Czech Republic) and sales of approximately 152 million euros (2014). Thanks to a focus on innovation and the expertise of 600 employees, AW is one of the most significant trend-setters in the carpets sector. AW has built lasting partnerships with business customers in more than 60 countries. Its most important markets are the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Central Europe.
Download as a .PDF document
- Lynn Van de Wiele, Press Officer
- Tel. +32 55 230 313
- Mobile: +32 498 52 99 92
- E-mail: [email protected]