Today AW is part of the successful interior textiles group Belgotex International.
At the end of 2010 the Colle family decided to bring all of its companies together in one group. This decision resulted in a strong synergy in terms of technology, marketing and product development. In the floor covering segment for the contract markets (hotels, public buildings, schools etc.) the advantages of this synergy are particularly noticeable. Today the following seven companies are part of Belgotex International Group:
- Nyobe is a Belgian manufacturer of polyamide polymers and yarns (Kruishoutem, Belgium).
- Associated Weavers Europe nv is a Belgian producer of residential broadloom carpet, with factories in Ronse (Belgium) and Liberec (Czech Republic). AW exports to over 60 countries. The United Kingdom, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and France are the main export markets.
- Balsan SAS, located in Central France (Arthon), is a French manufacturer of broadloom carpet and carpet tiles. Balsan serves both the contract market and the distribution channels for high-end residential carpet. This company realises nearly half of its turnover outside its French home market.
- Beaulieu do Brasil (Ponto Grosso, in the South East of Brazil) produces tufted wall-to-wall carpeting, wall-to-wall needlefelt carpeting and tiles. In addition, the company also distributes LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles) and PVC floorcoverings. This company gets a good 70% of its turnover from the contract market.
- Belgotex Floorcoverings Pty Ltd, based in Pietermaritzburg near Durban, is a South African manufacturer of soft floorcoverings for contract and residential applications. The company makes broadloom carpeting and tiles (both tufted and needlefelt) as well as artificial grass for sports grounds and landscaping applications. Belgotex is vertically integrated backwards and makes nylon and polypropylene yarns and polyester staple fibres. In addition, Belgotex distributes PVC floorings and LVT, as well as tiles from Balsan and Milliken.
- Papilio, operating from Kuurne (Belgium) creates trendy rug collections and specializes in innovative marketing concepts servicing the retail trade with products sourced worldwide.
- Beaulieu Pacific, near Brisbane, is an Australian manufacturer of woven jacquard fabrics for residential applications and the contract market (upholstery fabrics, curtains, blinds, wall coverings etc.).
By merging these companies Belgotex International has developed into an integrated interior textile group - with carpeting as its core business - that is present or active on all five continents. In 2012 the efforts of the 1,650 employees of the group produced a combined turnover of 395 million euros.